19.6.12

Mangoes

A Mango is only a simple mango for many people, but for me it is a fruit that enriches my senses and my soul. Every year I have to wait for the sweaty summers to come so that I can have my share of mangoes. When you cut a slice of mango to savor the taste, a very tangy flavor with doses  of sweet sugar reaches your mouth. At the very same time when you breathe and inhale air, your nose smells a flowery scent that arouses your tongue to taste more of the yellow juicy flesh of Mango.


When your skin touches the skin of the Mango you get the eternal feeling of cooking all things nice with this rich, once in a year fruit. Again when you cut another slice of this fruit a soft a crisp sound mixes in the air to reach your ear and make the most beautiful cacophony. During this entire process of Mango eating your eyes are the evidence to the entire feast of  all your sense organs. Finally when I am done with the process of satisfying  my soul and senses, I find my face and my dress yellow with the juice of Mango like a 8-year-old child.

Mangoes makes me feel passionate and makes me fall in love with it every time I see them, smell them or eat them.  Share your passion story with your favorite food here with me.

This is a photo of the display of mangoes at the 15th Annual International Mango Festival at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables, Florida. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

0 suggestions and discussions:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.